Jon is awesome.
He (my parents contributed too, Thanks parentals!) bought me this for my birthday.
Not just the camera but a whole bunch of accessories.
He also bought and set up this yesterday... We still have A LOT of work to do on the nursery
(it WON'T be pink anymore, and that big piece of white furniture will be gone!!!)
I am SO excited to complete it, I want it to be done NOW!!!
(yes I realized that sounded a bit like the girl on Willy Wonka)
In my opinion it is going to be the CUTEST nursery EVER!
My first baby shower will be this weekend and I hear it is going to be awesome!
(the whole theme is a surprise so I can't wait to see what my aunt and mom have planned!)
I think I will take my new camera and take pictures of the glorious event!
HAPPY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Sister Beta said...

Fun, fun! I wish I were closer so I could come to your shower!!