The weekend.
we started out the weekend finding out about our little girl.
no going to lie, I shed a few tears.
I was secretly hoping for trucks, bugs, dirt and blue
I now get bows, ruffles, barbies and pink.
Baby H (via aunt Sara) gave us (or herself) this lovely gift to cheer me up.
I am getting used to the whole idea of frills
I made bows, flowers and headbands galore on saturday for the 2 little girls I already love so much.
the very excited grandparents added some CUTE clothes to her growing collection
I am in LOVE with this outfit.
(made in Peru. even though she wasn't, her parent's relationship was)
This (along with a beanie my brother promises to make) will be what she comes home from the hospital in.
unless something cuter comes along...
which is hard for me to imagine right now.
(and maybe the coat grandpa bought her)
I can't wait to hold the nugget and cuddle her while she is wearing this and finally home!Grandpa also bought Baby H her first teddy bear.
nice, soft and pink.
already friends with the one he bought for me when I got my appendix out.jon took me out to dinner to celebrate my birth and the gender reveal.
How I love spending time with him.
What a loving husband, his facebook post said he already loves both of his girls.
makes me smile to think about that.
baby bump at 18.5 weeks before dinner.
even though this girl thing is going to take some getting used to I am excited
how could I not be excited about giving a cousin to the 2 nuggets?
Here is to hoping they will be nice.
How could I not want one of these?
It was a good weekend.
now I am working on my birthday and Jon has to work all night...
being an adult sucks sometimes.
Happy birthday to me!

No comments: