Clean. Remove. Laugh. Drive. Open.
My weekend was filled with...
Justin's Graduation.
Race for the Cure.
Cleaning the pool cover.
(ok watching my mom clean while I sprayed it off with the hose)Watching my brothers compete over who grinds stumps better.
Watching them guide the stump grinder through the backyard. Bridals.
Seeing Jon's face when he saw me in my dress.
My last single saturday.
Mother's Day.
Lots of advice at church (thanks Kim)
A sunny sunday.
Tree climbing.
Laughing.

My last single sunday.

wedding can opening.

This was really funny. The can was done back in 1999.

I have letters from:

my 2nd, 4th, and 5th grade teachers.

Aunts who are currently.... not involved.

One person who I have no clue who it is.

my grandma and great grandma.

A few aunts who are still "involved"

and most importantly my mom's mom who passed away a few years ago.

It was really funny to open it and see what they had to say

what advice they shared

and some even gave little gifts!

Suggestion to all YW leaders: Do this, it A LOT of fun to open 11 years later.

Next weekend...

Wedding. Honeymoon. NO WORK! Family. Friends. Dancing. Laughing. Memories. Fun. New adventures.

2 comments:

Sister Beta said...

Aw! I wish I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last week as a single girl!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! The next time we hang out we'll be married chicks and we'll BOTH have husbands!!!! Slow down and enjoy every minute! I can't wait to see pictures!

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle said...

I forgot about that marriage can thing. I wonder if I have mine somewhere...