Proper? Uncomfortable? Odd?
Why do some people have a line FAR beyond where the rest of the world's is?

This is where my story begins....

A public bathroom.
I was doing my thing when a lady and her friend walked in and were talking.
The lady came in the stall next to me and this is when she crossed the line..
Actually she was so far past the line...
I don't even think she knew what was going on.
I was sitting there.
She was having a conversation with her friend
(in the stall across from us)
All of a sudden I see her hand reaching down.
I thought... I wonder if she is tying her shoe

Nope still reaching.

Did she drop something on the floor?

Nope. Still reaching.

Wait, why is her hand still going?

She is already almost to the floor

Maybe she is picking up something imaginary.
Nope. Still reaching.
She isn't just going down...
she is going down and to the right...
What is she doing?

Oh thats right she was reaching under to touch my shoe

Yes she TOUCHED my shoe!!!

She told me she really like my shoes.

Proper time?

Lets not forget the fact that

SHE TOUCHED MY SHOE!

Her friend thought she was talking to her so she chimed in

The inappropriate shoe toucher told her about my shoes

We all got done at the same time.

While I was washing my hands she proceeded to point to show her friend.

AWKWARD?

YES!

INAPPROPRIATE?

YES!

CROSSING THE LINE?

You decide.

If you think this is a proper move for the bathroom

you need SERIOUS help.

Please click here

By the way the THANK YOU cards for all 4 of my showers are done! My work shower was yesterday and I got them all done last night (with a little help from Jon, why don't they have to write Thank you's for Bachelor parties?)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

awkward! I'm uncomfortable just from reading your post.

PS, I'm still fairly certain that the gift Kelly and I got you is the best. Am I right?

Kim and Layne said...

I would like to see those shoes.

Tiffany said...

Welcome to marriage. Boys don't have to do anything. Ever. We have a running joke that every day is Father's Day :) Congratulations!!

Sister Beta said...

Yes...beyond awkward! Really though, what shoes were these?