Something kind of different...
Since I am sure you all are a little sick of the count down posts, here is something different. It still involves Jon and I so... This picture is kind of where Jon and I's relationship began. It is in Morallios (the village we volunteered in). I followed him around like a puppy dog (he says I didn't and that he tried to get my attention because he felt like I didn't notice him)
Then we fast forward to here
(5 ish days later- May 17, 2009 to be exact).
After going to Machu Picchu (where I thought our first kiss would be... long story) we ended up right here, had our first kiss (without all the people around) and 363 days later we're getting married.
(this picture is actually 10 mins after our first kiss, exact location)
I like the story of how we started.
I used to joke around with Rylee and Bridget and say it would be a cool story to tell kids and grandkids one day....
(because I didn't think we would get this far)
Well in MANY MANY years I will be able to tell them.
I also like to tell Jon since we started out on a humanitarian trip in a foreign country we HAVE to go back often!
(not top Peru, just anywhere and volunteer)
Crazy how life works isn't it.

No comments: