Jon LOVES sports
(This is an understatement)...any sport, if it can be turned into a competition, he'll participate.
He plays in both a co-ed and a mens league for softball.
Last summer I was a fan, and the random girl that would fill in
This year I am the official back up
and the loyal fan (that what one of his teammates called me)
Last wendesday...it snowed.
Last night...it was windy and cold.
Both nights I got my Murray blanket and faithfully sat in the bleachers
His men's team is awesome.
Most of the time they are winning by 20 ish run so they turn it into a homerun derby.
2 softball games a week for the next 3 months....
YEAH!

1 comment:

Sister Beta said...

It SNOWED last week?!?! That's insane, and yes, you are loyal...it's 95 degrees in Austin today, snow is beyond my imagination.


And.....I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!