50 before 50
So a bunch of people have a 30 before 30 list.
Yeah I don't care about that, I go big.
So here is my 50 before 50 list.
Not of things I want to accomplish....
I want to visit 50 countries before I am 50!
(and I also want to decorate my house with this. I am in LOVE with it. I could buy cute pins and stick them in the places I have gone!)
Here is what I have accomplished in the last 11 years.
  1. France
  2. England
  3. Switzerland
  4. Germany
  5. Ukraine
  6. Liechtenstein
  7. Austria
  8. Italy
  9. Vatican City
  10. Greece
  11. Monaco
  12. Slovakia
  13. Czech Republic
  14. Ghana
  15. Nigeria
  16. Haiti
  17. Jamaica
  18. Mexico
  19. Cayman Islands
  20. USA
  21. Albania
  22. Peru
  23. Canada
  24. Puerto Rico (coming soon)
  25. Barbados (coming soon)
  26. St. Kitts (coming soon)
  27. St. Lucia (coming soon)
  28. US Virgin Islands (St. Maarteen &St. Thomas- coming soon)

So now I need 22 countries in 24 years and 4 months.

I wouldn't be opposed to living somewhere else while Jon was in school or taking a year or 2 to travel the world doing humanitiarian trips. Either way I am not picky, Jon I hear Grand Cayman has a med school, we would have lots of happy visitors!

I could start with 30 before 30, that is only 2 more in 4 years.

Totally Doable.
Are you hearing this Jon?
Totally doable.
I will start saving, who needs to eat/go to school/ pay rent/ pay for gas/ have clothes.... traveling is SO much better. If you would like to contribute please feel free to contact me. I accept: Mastercard, Visa, Checks, Cash, I.O.Us, skymiles, plane tickets, hotel points, free vacations, etc.

No comments: