Canada smells like Disneyland!
So this is how the last few days went...
Friday: We got a visit from a new little addition. He is SO cute!Saturday: We went to the temple and dinner with friends and Chase introduced Jon to the greatest thing EVER! (in Jon's mind). It is an app that Jon hasn't stopped playing with since he found out about it (thanks Chase- I will get you back by throwing you a surprise party one day, or talking about "girlie stuff" all the time around you) By Monday I felt left out so I did the unthinkable....Yes I downloaded the app too and am now connected to ESPN, Jon has never been more proud.
Monday also began the adventure to Vancouver.
We stopped over in LA... yeah I know it is out of the way
We saw this place...
(happens to be right next to the gate where the VIDA peeps and I spent hours hanging out on our way home from Peru)
Bridget wanted to be in the pictureand act as "American" as possible.
Another place that brought back memories... this is outside the international terminal at LAX, spent a lot of time here also. Didn't take any real pictures in Vancouver, but the trip went something like this....
Arrive.
"Canada smells like Disneyland"
(we walked out to baggage claim and it smelled like they were making waffle cones, freshly baked waffle cones... for some reason this just came out of my mouth when I smelled it.)
Sleep.
Meeting.
Was told B and I were entertaining.
decided we would have a "peanutbutter off" more details to come.
Rain.
Walking.
Rain.
Bachelor on abc.com.
dinner.
was told B and I were entertaining AGAIN!
We were also told we should take our act on the road.
(this isn't an act peeps, it just happens when the 2 of us get together)
work.
laughing.
sleep.
breakfast.
airport.
Not to thrilling, but hey work never is.
Today I woke up to a surprise at the top of my stairs.... I am so glad Harry can still find me!
He has consistently stayed in my top 10 favorite men over the years.
Jon. Dad. 3 brothers (can't name them in real favorite order of somebody might get mad) Grandpas. Harry O'Clancy...
To make my mom proud, and to humor myself a bit I dyed my lunch green (eggs)

and thanks to Harry....

I will be drinking from this all day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments: