Aubrey in numbers
1: Number of men (non family) I have said "I love you" to.
2: Number of cruises I have been on (about to make it 3 in 43 days!)

3: Number of awesome brothers I have

4: Number of nieces I have
5: Number of jobs I have had
(cookie selling, full time babysitting, swimming teacher, PT/OT aide, and now where I currenlty waste all my time)
6: Number of tv shows I watch
(I actually don't really watch any religiously since I met Jon, this just seemed like a nice number)
7: Number of cupcakes I could eat in one sitting
(ok I don't really know but again it sounds like a good number)
(Speaking of cupcakes: right after I typed this I got a text from my mom with this picture. Apparently they are making cupakes to celebrate baby Juice's birthday, she is turing 2. I asked Bridget what child names their child baby juice and she responded with " a health conscious one")
My mom said Justin and Josh were helping which reminded me of this picture.
8: Total number of nieces and nephews
9: Number of hours I get to spend with this amazing person (Bridget)
every. single. day.
(this doesn't include the amount of time we talk on the phone after work )
10: Number of toes I have
(it was 9 for a few hours, but after some creative sewing we increased it to 10 again)
11: Number of months I have been married!!! (almost)

12: Total number of siblings (in-laws included) that I have

13: Number of minutes it takes me to blow dry my hair.

This is just a quick blow dry, then taming the beast begins with the straightener.

14: Number of wedding dresses I tried on

(the dress I picked was #3)

enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: