When you wish upon a star....
Right now I would like to wish upon a star
and ask for the following things:
I would like to be back in Disneyworld with these 2 little squirts.
I would like to go the Mammoth Mtn. (143 days!)
I would like to be enjoying a "dress fancy" party with friends.
I would like to take JH down to Cali and drive past my old house, my grandparents old house, go to Disneyland, ride rollercoaters at Magic Mtn, hang out at the beach, enjoy sugar cereal...
(my grandma always calls we visit and asks what kind of cereal we want when we come, it usually was sugar cereal since my mom wouldn't let us have it. She has been doing it for years and even though I am 25 I still appreciate it!)I would like to be wearinga a cool hatI would like to be watching fireworks.... with the Mr.I would like to be hanging out with these peeps, at my wedding, by the pool, or in Peru
(I am not picky)I would like to be here.... (50 days!!!!!!)
or here.... someday
I would like to be running this race again!
I would like to be enjoying this view.
I would like to be eating this cake!! (58 days!!!)
I would like to be doing this....
I would like to go back here... with the same people.
I would like to be hanging out with some of these people.
Pedicures tonight with the girls!
I would like to be eating a massive amount of this....
(even though I already did that last night)I would like to see this face on Johnny.
He is in stressed out school mode... not a great look
I would like to be here... with The Price Family (and Jon)
I would like to be hugging an elephant. It just looks fun.
I would like it to be warm enough for boating
I would like to live in Disneyland like these characters do.
BUT instead I get to....
be at work
deal with the cold
not spend time with the Mr.
(I don't think I have seen him all week)
oh well life is still great right?
If any of you would like to make these wishes come true please let me know.
I will gladly accept.
Have a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments: