The best thing I have EVER eaten... almost
I would like to start off by thanking the wonderful Bridget for the fisrt recipe and Michelle A. for the second. You changed my life.
Banana Deliciousness by Bridget
1 frozen banana (do not freeze in peel)
Peanutbutter
Chocolate Chips
nutella
1: blend frozen banana in food processor until smooth.
2: add whatever else you want
3: enjoy the frozen treat of goodness.
Crockpot Spicy Chicken
4-5 chicken breasts
3/4 bottle of Frank's buffalo sauce
1/2 packet of ranch powder
1: throw in crockpot
2: cook
3: enjoy shredded over rice, in a salad, on sandwiches, on a tortilla....
I also added lemon juice last time and I liked it but Jon didn't. If you are not a fan of HOT, throw in some brown sugar and chicken broth.
ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yum Yum Yum! I love easy recipes I'm going to try both!

Thanks!

Jamie said...

Yum! Yum! Yum! Thanks for posting I'm going to try both! The Crockpot = my friend

Jamie said...

Yum Yum Yum! Thanks for posting! I'm going to try both!