The voicemail
Cute little E called me the other day and left me a message saying she got her cast off so I could take her swimming now.
(I promised her a few days ago that I would take her to a cool pool as soon as her cast came off.)
We played voicemail tag for a day or two and then planned on next saturday. Well I ended up getting off work early yesterday so we decided to move up our play date. We took her and Katie babe to the South Jordan rec center, when we walked into the rec center E ran over to the window and was SO excited he could slide out of and alligator's mouth!
Katie babe just want to walk around the water (since she could actually touch). Jon and I both enjoyed our time with the little squirts and by the end of the day both Katie babe and E were cuddled up next to Jon on the couch and didn't want to leave.

1 comment:

Holly said...

These are the cutest pictures. I'm glad you had fun. Thanks for taking them!