10.27.2010
After the snowy morning, Utah decided to brighten up and look like fall by the time I was on my way home. This is the fence I have to jump day in and day out to shorten my travel time to work. I jump it in skirts, pants, holding things, and talking on my phone. I have amazed people by doing this and had a few ask me if I would teach them how to do it. I have also had people just stand there and watch expecting me to flash them (don't worry I have mastered "modest fence hopping") There are a few slick hill from the fence to my car. Sometimes it gets interesting. I have slipped and my purse, lunch, and phone flew into the snow, it was funny. Now onto the sight I will see for the next few months. Especially during finals. We do have a study with a desk.... apparently JH would rather study here. The BEST nightime snack EVER! Take one part jif. One part toast. A shake or 8 or this. (do you see my cute candy corn towel in the background.. thats from my mom, she likes ALL to be as festive as she is) and bam! yummy chocolate chip peanutbutter toast. It is warm, and delicious. If you use dark chocolate its completely healthy right?go me! another wedding free post!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I have never seen the Nestle Mini Toppers. I am going to have to look for those and partake. Nice!

Sister Beta said...

WHAT?! I've never seen those chocolate toppers! Super cool...and dangerous (I know, it's just mini-choc chips in a tub, but still). I would love that snack, one day, when I'm skinny, I will make it. I need to come visit you!