I ruined it.
(ok maybe Jon helped too)
So in the pre-Jon days the Lang family had a trip to India planned forMay of 2010
(or atleast I like to think we did).
Well unless you are new to this blog (and maybe the world)
My brothers still give me a hard time for that and I still really want to go to India.
So while I was daydreaming about that trip today I thought...
"While you're over there you might as well go here."
Isn't it dreamy.

I can hardly contain myself.

So here is my plan.
I WILL get to India one day and when I do...
I will take and extra week and stay at this lovely hotel
(can you call it that?)Ok maybe that is a lofty goal
butI WILL one day stay in a room on the water
with an outdoor shower
and no agenda
somewhere in the world.
For right now though I hope it is HERE.

1 comment:

Sister Beta said...

HOLY CRAP!!! Me too! Me too!!