I am pretty sure I...
... was always meant to be a "we" Marriage is the BEST thing in the world.
I can't remember what life was like before Jon,
I can't imagine my life without him,
I LOVE being married to him.
{feel free to insert gagging noises and eye rolling here}
I am a newlywed let me have my cheesy, mushy, lovestruck moments.
Just and FYI my cake lady and my flower lady did a ROCKSTAR job!
They are sisters so they made sure everything matched.
Rachel (the cake lady) actually called me the night before and told me she was looking at my centerpieces and wanted to completely change my cake design. I immediately told her to do what she thought was best (she is the professional afterall and was looking at my centerpieces). I think she was a little shocked that I wasn't freaking out or being a Bridezilla.

No comments: