Because SJF and CFL complained
I will do a post without wedding pictures.
I was told yesterday just because I like to look at them all the time doesn't mean everybody else does. So onto the honeymoon we go.
Jon surprised me with the location of our honeymoon. He wanted to keep it a secret until we left but on Valentine's Day he ended up giving me a couple of gifts,hints and a poem. The poem was hilarious and very clever and revealed the location of our vacation.
We stayed at the Little AMerica the night before and had a funny elevator experience on the way up to our room. The next day we got up BRIGHT and EARLY to catch our flight.
(thanks mom & dad for the lovely gifts)
We went to MEXICO and stayed in this lovely place. We lounged around for a few days, ate lots of food, answered the question "why go all inclusive if you don't drink?" many times, and enjoyed every moment. We had so much fun snorkeling...
and enjoyed an outing to XPOLR it was SO much fun!

All in all it was an AMAZING honeymoon.

I wouldn't be opposed to going on them more often.

Some other things we enjoyed.... that we don't have pictures of:

Sleeping in.

FOOD!

soft serve.

Food.

sun.

pools.

the kiddie water park.

a trip to the city.

GELATO!!!

a huge bathroom with a lovely shower.

staying in our swimming suits most of the time.

free room service

naps in the sun and by the pool.

a free breakfast and "sales pitch"

the rain

pool (billards not the kind that hold water)

lizards... gross

the ocean

not talking to anybody

TV channels in spanish

being together

the credit card mishap.

our first trip as husband and wife!

I look forward to many many more... now back to the wedding pictures.

2 comments:

randclang said...

I love your Wedding pictures!!!!
I wasn't complaining. Just wanting a little break.... It will be fun to see the honeymoon.

Sara said...

I love your wedding pictures. BUT...It's like turning on the Food Channel and every time you do Rachael Ray is on. I gotta have some Iron Chef or Challenge. I'm just sayin'. Good job going out of your comfort zone. :)