The list inside my bucket.
  • I want to visit LOTS and LOTS of theme parks and ride the BEST rollercoasters.

(I don't think I can top X at six flags with my good old friends Jamie)

  • I want to make a difference
  • I want to not have any regrets
  • I want to create
  • I want to vacation every month (mini or grand)
  • I (think) I want to go back to school
  • I want to take advantage of every opportunity
  • I want to fall in love (check)
  • I want to do a triathlon
  • I want to adopt a kid or two
  • I want to travel to EVERY country... or atleast every continent.

(N. America, S. America, Europe, Africa- Not a bad start)

  • I want to do great things
  • I want to live a life free of worrying about the small things
  • I want to be spontaneous
  • I want to have the HAPPIEST husband in the world
  • I want to always have fun
  • I want to have kids
  • I want to go skydiving
  • I want to let my kids see the world
  • I want to be content
  • I want to always live in the moment
  • I want my kids to say I am the greatest mom EVER (this might take 20 or so years)
  • I want to live life to the fullest
  • I want to have laugh lines because that means I lived a good life.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am so glad you made me go on X. Even though I STILL dream about it. A triathlon is on my bucket list to, let's do one together. You tell me what one you want to do and I'm in!