One Year.
One year ago today I was...

-in SF on a business trip

- sitting in my hotel room texting Jon

- sitting in the lobby waiting for Obama

(he was apparently giving a speech in the hotel we were staying in)

- told Jon was going over to my house to talk to my dad

that was October 15, 2009

On October 17, 2009 Jon asked for my membership record and then sent me a text saying

"We are scheduled to get married on May 15, 2010 at 10:20, CRAZY"

Many of you didn't find out until he proposed on November 21, 2009 Now on this same day one year later I am...

- Mrs. Hansen

-happily married

-still shocked that I found him

-feeling like the luckiest girl

- grateful for him every day

- celebrating 5 months!

- glad I don't have to go through the engaged period again

- wishing I could relive the wedding day

I love you Jon!

Thanks for surprising me on that day and many days after!

No comments: