2 more pictures.
Chinese and Mexican... this would DESTROY few peoples digestive systems.
What a random combination. This sign says:
Injected? April 2011
Not sure what message Iceberg is trying to send, all I know is it didn't make me want to go there.
Jon and I opted for Menchies instead.
Even with theses signs I still am already planning another trip to St. George...
as soon as Mrs. Mckelvey returns from her summer away.
until then... I am also excited that we only have 19 days until our trip!!!
In that 19 days I have a few fun things planned
( i feel VERY busy: Jon's birthday, birthday gifts (I will be blogging about the awesomeness tomorrow!), race for the cure, a few random things, a baptism, a performance, packing, planning, preparing!)
I hate to even think of the end of awesome vacations but my summer holds a few great things...
Anniversary (we made it! lets eat cake!)
(crap I need to get my wedding pictures ordered before this day.)
Wasatch Back Relay (4th time)
YW trip the the cabin
Girl's Camp
4th of July!
24th of July!
Friends trip to the cabin
Mammoth Family Reunion!
My Birthday!
Jon'a applications to grad school!
A possible trip to Virginia to visit Rylee!
Sun!
Tan!
Warmth!
Warm mornings!
I have a feeling the months of May-September are going to be very busy and exciting around our house, if we are ever home.

2 comments:

Katie and Shawn said...

So at one of these trips to your cabin...you should stop by and say hi... :)

Aubrey Hansen said...

Katie, Where are you living? I would love to come and see you!