Happy Birthday!!!
Pretty sure I get wife of theyear with this awesome stuff.
Jon has been mentioning how he thinks I should make 7 layer dip... so surprise #1 was...
How do people eat this... gross
The 2nd surprise was the one I was most excited about,
I got the idea from this website and it all started with these supplies
I put reasons I was glad he was born on the back of each picture and tied them to ribbon
This morning I got up and blew up the balloons and tied the pictures to them.
This is the final result...25 balloons with 25 reasons I am glad he was born.
Pretty cute.
Jon appreciated every little detail.. ha ha
I do think he was surprised.
I still have a few more things up my sleeve.
Happy Birthday Jon, you're the best!
along with my shoes obsession I am also obsessed with pictures, weddings, my wedding, birthdays, holidays and anything worth celebrating.

No comments: