Surprise Easter!!
We started out the weekend with a surprise party for Jon. The last "surprise" I had for him. I sent him golfing with his friends and got ready. He honestly had NO idea (or so he says).

Since it was Stacy's actual birthday I put her name on the cake and made people sing to her.

Jon told her they should blow out the candles one at a time...

so they did.

Saturday we got up and had an awesome Easter egg hunt (children and adults). Since it was a little chilly we went to the gym at the chucrch and had to hunt for the eggs in the dark with flashlights. It was so much fun, the kid (big and little) had a blast! I didn't have a car (Jon went to work) so I went back to my parents and helped my mom fill Easter baskets. This one was for Sara, I tied the bow.Josh, as you can tell, was very excited by the cute bow I tied.We dyed some easter eggs and mine (like always) were the coolest. I made one that resembled a tulip... it is so good I bet you can't even find it in the picture. This is all of the eggs we dyed. The last egg was dipped in all of the colors and turned out looking a bit like dirt.

Justin decided to hide it and give Josh a 5 min limit to find the camo egg... If he succeeded he would get this "special" easter dollar. He didn't find it before the time ran out.

Josh hide the egg after and Justin was able to find it, but only because he cheated.The Easter Bunny LOVES Jon and I! On Sunday we went over the the Hansen's to celebrate Jon, Stacy, and G-pa Jensen's birthday and eat a lovely dinner. (yes that was celebration #4 for Jon... sadly he still has one more coming) The Easter bunny told me that this little chick needed to go on my desk to make me smile throughout the day.... I think it will work.

Hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments: