Weekend Update.
It started off with my mom calling me and freaking out about my hospital trip... apparently Jon told my borther he would be late (he was helping them move) because he had to take me to the ER. I had no idea what was going on, so I played along. My mom called me back a few hours later and told me I was supposed to called her and tell her it was an April fools joke. oops!
{Jon really wanted to tell people I was preggo,
Too predictable and some family members would gets their little hearts broken when we said April fools.}
Bridget and I decided to switch places at work. She always wears pants and I always wear skirts. We switched clothes and name tags. Some people think we are the same person and some people get us confused...
either way it was pretty funny. Friday night I went to the Hansen family birthday party.
Everybody in the Hansen family has a birthday in April... almost.
(Scott, Pam, G-Pa and G-ma Jensen, Stacy and Jon.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ALL!
We babysat the girls on Saturday morning so J and Holly could unpack. The girls and I were taking a little walk when E told me she got her Rapunzel wig taken away for ACCIDENTIALLY hitting Katiebabe. I didn't really believe that story so I continued to question her about it and she finally said:
" Well I just didn't handle the situation calmy"
{who says that?!? We also we to the school yard to play}
Jon went to dinner and the Priesthood session with his family and I went to a Bachelorette party for my friend Rylee. It was SO much fun! Rylee is my mini me and I am so excited she is FINALLY getting married!
{Jon and I are taking a roadtrip to St. George next weekend for her wedding!}
After the fun we drove up to the cabin and stayed up until 2:30 talking to my siblings about fun memories.
We usually have a good time and laugh A LOT when we get together.
Sunday was spent watching conference, eating, laughing, spending time with the family, playing dress up, taking pictures of Katiebabe posing 100 different times, laughing, playing speed scrabble, and watching it SNOW.We also sent this picture to my dad who was unable to join us.
These 2 sure missed their grandpa.
I am ready for it to be the weekend again!

No comments: