TOM I never really knew how I felt
I have decided that I have a problem.
I. LOVE. SHOES.
Any who there has been a lot of hype about TOMS.
I decided I may want to jump on the bandwagon
(I am usually a late comer to all things cool)
I think I need to try them on in person and then convince somebody to buy them for me. No not Jon, joint bank accounts doesn't really translate to him "buying" them for me. I wouldn't be opposed to ...
Glittery black ones
These lovely red ones.
(with jean capris and a white tee to celebrate our country come July... how cute!)
Or if they had either of these in the flat stlye
(I don't think I am much of a wedge person.)
So if any of you feel the need to buy me a gift for being awesome, go right ahead. I dediced I LOVE Yellow and Navy together. That might be what I am wearing to the wedding this weekend... I also love purple and grey, just incase you cared.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I wasn't too sure about them and now my army green ones are all I wear I don't even care if they don't match my outfit.

Plus they donate a pair to a child in need so you can always tell Jon you were serving others when you buy them :)