Jazz game
JH and I got 4 free tickets to the Jazz game last night from Rachel and Lance. Joshie is the only one who would come with us. We decided to have a little family night, just the three of us.This is a superfan. Can you see the guy standing up inbetween the #8 and the other kid? He is spinning a rubber chicken. When that didn't work he got out a basketball mask and threw it up in the air.When the player/ref got mad at that he put it on his head and acted like a crazy person.
JH and Joshie LOVE to have their picture taken.Jazz bear 1/2...? weird but whatever.
I asked Joshie to take a picture of us to prove I was there too and this is what I got. Aren't those bags nice, this is photographic evidence, I NEED more sleep!
JH said he only had one smile to give and it was wasted in the extreme close up,I convinced him to give just one more. I didn't even have to ask for these smiles. Thank you Jazz for doing something (I can't remember) that gave us free tacos. Apparently free tacos at 10:30 pm makes these 2 boys very happy!

No comments: