Let us continue.
After reading the Polar Express and the Christmas story (in the bible) we opened our pjs. The boys had fun taking matching pictures.
JH is a nerd and Joshie looks like the devil.
Round 1 with the timer.
Round 2- JH and I are very proper (and so much taller)
I made him take a few more pictures with me, you can see from his face that he LOVED it.
On Christmas morning we got up and had a lovely breakfast.
We headed down to J and Holly's to watch the girls open gifts. Lets just say this was probably the funniest part of Christmas. Katie babe got a ballerina outfit from grandma and posed properly for pictures.
Joshie got a snuggie
Katie babe topped off her outfit with some rockin socks
E and Katie babe got a jeep. E was careful when driving and didn't go far. Katie babe pushed on the gas, didn't know how to steer and was more interested in looking good in her pictures. She almost ran into the curb, car, trash can, people....
We got home and had our Christmas and then played Wii and stayed in our pjs for many many hours. It was an intense game of Frisbee golf and archery.
Merry Christmas to all! I had a WONDERFUL 1st married Christmas. My wonderful husband did a great job and even picked out clothes for me (and I love them!) Thank you to my family for the many wonderful things. As we were driving home I had the GREATEST idea for gifts for next year, I already started working on them. As much as I love summer, my birthday, 4th of july, boating, warm mornings, fall, football, etc.... I am SO excited for next Christmas. Hope everybody had a wonderful holiday!

No comments: