Winter Social
So it all started when I looked at the calendar and saw what is normally titled "division party" was called" Winter Social." A dance at work... odd, but ok, Do I need a date? a dress? flowers? pictures? a day activity? I decided I atleast needed a date, but before I could ask I got hit with this...I was THRILLED! So I thought and thought, It was only a day away, I hadn't been asked yet, and the person who asked me would be SO fun to go with. Would JH get mad? Oh well, I answered anyways...(yes that is a squishy eye from Halloween)
Penny and Carrie felt left out so we decided to go as a foursome (less awkward this way and since all of us are married there would be less talk around the office) (yes that is a urine cup, I work in the medical field and this kind of stuff is funny to us)
(for Carrie , who is preggo, we asked her with this)
So onto the party we went. We had a cookie decorating contest... ...and that is where the magic started. Dr. V told us we could decorate a cookie for him...Which actually turned into 2 cookies...
really it was a snowglobe, can you tell? The division was impressed and you should be too.
The creativity of B and I blows my mind most days. I love days at work when you get a break, get to party and eat cookies/frosting! Party #2... success. Now onto the BIG party. Stay tuned!

No comments: