Zoo Lights!
We went on a combined family adventure last night to Hogle Zoo. The adventure started out with Alison and I waiting at Corner Bakery, Ethan and the 3-D glasses, he loves them.My parents with the girls. I love this picture.The kids.This was the BEST Santa. He sat and took the time to just talk to the kids, we were the first in line and took our time telling him our Christmas wishes. Yes I made JH take this picture.Katie -babe and Ethan were hilarious in the stroller. K just sat and talked and Ethan looked SO bored. Typical men/woman interaction.The lion looked like he was planning something.After Alison and my parents left, more of the Hansens showed up.The lions were so cool and active!oops, sorry Scott. We will try again.Apparently the second time wasn't any better.The cool dragon! Zoo lights was cool and we got in for $3 so it was worth it. I was FREEZING though. Walking back to the car after 2.5 hours in the cold my feet were numb. I felt like I had ice blocks attached to my legs. It took atleast an hour or sitting by the heater to gain mobility in my toes again. Now we just have to conquer Temple Square and I will feel good about my light intake. The bottom picture is just because I wanted to be part of the christmas card deal. This was done in Microsoft word, it's just for fun. Thank you for all those who sent cards to me. I LOVE them!

up next: a Christmas party (I am the host), a trip, a game, a week off of work, Christmas....

I can't wait!

No comments: