My First Formal Dinner Party
Many weeks ago I decided to throw a dinner party for a group of friends.
I sent out invitations,
planned,
shopped,
planned,
stressed,
and got really excited.
Thanks to my mom, Aunt Sara, Dad, Justin, Josh and Jon for helping. I couldn't have done it without you.
Justin and Josh tried many configurations to get the tables just right.
JH looked GOOD wearing his Duke tie.
What a class act
Stacy, Chris and Josh
The set up (thank you Josh, Justin, dad, and mom for figuring out how this worked)
The beautiful arrangement (thanks mom!)
2 of my FAVORITE people came!
Rylee came and helped me dish the desserts
Matt dressed for the part so he agreed to hand out the desserts
Matchy Matchy
JH and Stacy (good looking runs in the genes of this family)
Amy and Sam
Hannah and her true love
Cj and Natalie
Nate and Sam
Oreo truffle snowflakes
JH, Rylee and Reid
The set up
The prom picture
The morning after (preparing to go to Music and the Spoken Word). JH was a little tired/homeless
Standing the in rain, oh the things we do for family traditions
my 5 year old husband jumping in puddles
Josh screaming for "the Arch" and JH putting up an A
They had dancers this year, it was quite the performance.
Thank you SO SO SO much to my Aunt Sara for all the hard work she put into the party.
Thank you to my mom for her creative input and hard work.
Thank you to my brothers and dad for arranging the tables and doing labor.
Thank you to my husband for grabbing last minute items and the support.
Thank you to our wonderful friends and family to made it a successful party!
THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Sara said...

You're a big poop! I would do anything for you and I was so happy you asked me to help! I love your guts and THANK YOU for the beautiful flowers. The smell when I came hope last night put a huge smile on my face.

Yours truly,
Scrooge