Weekend Update.
Friday: We went to Dinner with Alison, Loren and Maren!
Stopped off at the Lang house just intime to play games with Katie babe and E.
Katie babe was attached to JH so he read her books, sang songs and put her to bed.
Saturday: We woke up and waited for the girls to come over.
Grandma had to run a few errands so she dropped them off to play. She didn't come empty handed though! She brought snowflake towels, a tree topper and more snowflake ornaments!
I LOVE THEM!!! Thanks MOM!
The girls wanted to help JH open his gift for the day, after the one gift was open they wanted to open the rest. (He got a Duke tie) Katie babe became best friends with JH again. He had to get ready for work and the whole time she would look around the room and ask me where he went. E saw our little ELF and reminded me that it wasn't hers, BUT maybe they were friends. JH decided to name ours Gromit. I think you're supposed to let your kids name it but.... we couldn't wait!
Sadly JH had to go to work so I ran errands and then went and saw the girls again. Katie babe got a new BBQ set and was in love. She walked around with her apron on and modeled for me. She kept posing, hilarious! Sunday: After being called as the 2nd counselor in the YW presidency (I think I am too young for this) JH and I took naps while watching The Grinch. Then we went over Jon's parents to have dinner and dessert with the family. We played Moods. It was a funny game. You get different sayings and have to say them in a certain mood.... The first saying I got was "Real friends stab you in the front" and guess what mood I had to say it in... Sleazy... yeah, try not to laugh or feel embarassed saying that one. I wasn't feeling my best so I didn't give it 100%, but it still was fun.
We came home to find a lovely gift from Sara with a post it saying "open now" it was Christmas Utah Window Clings!!! Thanks Sara they look great on our mirror!

No comments: