Did you know?
JH and I both have a fake front tooth.
So I got a Christmas gift early... a trip to the dentist!
Even after getting a new dentist, I still LOVE it.
I told him how this was better than a Christmas gift and he replied with "you're sick"
He is a good guy, I think I will keep him.
We were sitting there talking about marriage and proposal and they offered to put my rings in the ultrasonic cleaner to make them sparkle.
How awesome is that?
I replied with "you know, I didn't think it was possible but you guys just moved up on my "favorites" list".
Again I got the "you are a weirdo look"
It's ok I am not ashamed.
I LOVE MY DENTIST!
now my rings, teeth, and Christmas tree sparkle.
November 30, 2010 you have been good to me.
(the pictures do not do it justice... it SPARKLES!)

2 comments:

Teri said...

Did you know that your Aunt Teri has a fake front tooth too? Can I be in the club? : ) Love you crazy newlyweds! Aunt T

randclang said...

I have two half fake front teeth does that count? Two halves make a whole.