On Thanksgiving I will always be grateful for....
The trip to Peru that change many aspects of my life
A wonderful man who took a chance on me
Supportive parents who help me through EVERYTHING.
Wonderful in-laws
My brothers
awesome extended family
a marriage proposal one year ago (Nov 21st)
my religion
my husband: I honestly am thankful for him and his support every day. I love him and can't imagine my life without him. he is amazing, he is my rock, he is my example, he is my life. I strive everyday to make his life as great as he makes mine. I am so so so so so so so so thankful, I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I thank my Heavenly Father every night for him and his love.
I have so many blessings and I will make sure I show gratitude for them tomorrow as well as every other day of the year.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Remember to count your MANY blessings!

No comments: