My pumpkin
(and other Halloween festivities.)
JH had to work friday night so I went to my dad's work and saw the nieces trick-or-treat around his office. pretty cute sight.
The picture above was manipulated and turned into...
This. which then turned into the GREATEST pumpkin EVER! See Below.
Told ya!

We all LOVE carving pumpkins!

JH and I showing our pumpkins off.
Funny story: My mom was taking this picture when a man and his wife (we think it is the backyard neighbor who hates us) pulled up. he got out of the car and stood there... Then he asked if my mom wanted to be in the picture. We explained that it was just a picture of us and he went on his way. nice but a little weird.

Self portrait

JML's creation

Saturday night JH had to work so my mom and I made treats for my borhter's family party the next day. (bones and ghosts) plate of bones and witches hats My dad was SO excited to give out candy to the neighborhood kids. My mom and I didn't dare answer the door. JCL's Pumpkin and the awesome pumpkinShowing off JH and JL's pumpkins
The party display
(tombstone 7 layer dip, black and orange jello,bones, witches hat, and skeleton cupcakes) Bread bowls from Harmon's
Mummies
A cute Lion and the birthday boy Bobby just randomly posing. The lion taking a pic of her dad.
While we were all waiting for the part to start somebody said something about magic and E started singing B.O.B's song. Apparently her dad plays it all the time.
The birthday boy with his scary cake.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

All your acronyms confuse me. It probably wouldn't be so bad if everyone's name didn't start with J. Just sayin.

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Oh wow, your pumpkin turned out so amazing!! :) Great job!! Thanks for coming back to show me! Youre the second person I know that has actually tried my tutorial, Thats so cool. :) It would be really awesome of you, if you would link me in your post as well! So others could see my tutorial. ;)