Pure Awesomeness
So many photos (234 to be exact) so little time.
Saturday
We woke up early and went to breakfast with the Princesses.
Then we walked and walk and walked around Epcot.
E and I threw coins in a fountain and afterwards she said
"Aubrey, everybody says this is a magical place but none of my dreams are coming true" Apparently meeting all of the princesses and characters wasn't one of her dreams. However I lost my voice that day (still hasn't come back) and JH said dreams do come true. We went inside the ball at Epcot and rode a ride and played game and then lost my mom for a bit.K was completely entertained by her toy. Can you tell?odd placement of people Jon and I took advantage of the extended hours and went to Disneyworld. We rode Space Mountain (after a delayed due to a random passangers nausea), Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, and Space Mountain (minus the throw-up this time). As we were walking along the back side of the castle fireworks started going off. We were so close we could feel the heat. The castle started changing colors and Epcot also was doing fireworks. We were standing right in the middle of the two and enjoyed both shows. Doesnt it look AMAZING
Sunday
Jungle Safari, Raging Rapids with the greatest moment EVER! (my poor dad got soaked, not as bad as the poor guy next to him that was eaten by the wave).
Hollywood Studios- we rode Tower of Terror like 5 times in a row because there was no line.
We also rode Rockin Rollercoaster. It was AWESOME. However my mom came out of the ride and said "it wasn't long enough" can that woman ever be content with something fantastic?

Monday
Blizzard Beach with the longest water slide ever (Summit Plummet)!
We had so much fun and my voice came back when I was going down the slide screaming.
We went back to Disneyworld and ate at the Crystal Palace.
The big kids went and took advantage of Hollywood Studios extended hours and enjoyed Toy Story and a few more rides on Rockin Rollercoater.
Tuesday
We went to Downtown Disney and shopped.
Then it was time to come home.
E cried because we left my dad there and she thought he was going to stay at Disneyworld, really he had to go to work.
Thank you mom and dad for the wonderful trip!If you can't tell by our faces...
we had a GREAT time!
I got tired of loading pictures.
For the complete album click here.

No comments: