First off...
It's National Candy Day. Can we please all take a moment (or all day) to celebrate.
We are having a party at work to celebrate a few birthdays.
Bridget brought delicious Quasimodo looking cupcakes
I made Fluffy peanutbutter dip and brought apples and mini Nilla Wafers.
Last night my mom, aunt and I took a little trip to Tai-Pan Trading.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Thanksgiving, however walking into that store made me SO excited for Christmas. My mom bought me some stockings, decorations, a cute platter and bowl for my dip today...and the CUTEST wreath hanger EVER! I am so excited for to put this up in a few weeks!I was watching the news this morning and a cute old couple just won $11,255,252 and gave most of it to charity. They are just glad to have each other. If I won I would: buy a house, TRAVEL (for personal and humanitarian reasons), put some away for the future, put some away for JH's future schooling, Put some away for our kids, donate to the LDS church, send my parents on a trip, and give the rest to different humanitarian organizations. I kind of sound greedy doing all those things for myself. I like to think that I would buy a modest home and be smart with the rest of it. Plus according to this article, excess money DOES NOT buy happiness.
Don't forget to celebrate National Candy Day! why don't we get the day off?

1 comment:

Sara said...

Would you have enough left over to help a poor aunt pay off her house?
:)