Put a camera in your purse.
Why? Because sometimes you will be at the gas station and a car will back up behind you, you won't hear anybody get out and you'll look over to see this. If you didn't have a camera you wouldn't be able to show the world that birds can drive. The car also had a Mark's Ark bumper sticker so I am POSITIVE it belonged to the bird.
On monday I switched from one CFL creation to another. Thanks mom for making my little home festive! Let the festivities begin! I LOVE Thanksgiving! (the wreath hanger is from Target. It came pre-dotted and was only $3! It will do for now. However I have a feeling I will need this one come December, and a new creation.)

2 comments:

Sister Beta said...

That's hilarious and I LOVE your wreath!! Thanksgiving time is the BEST...until it's Christmas time!! :)

Danielle said...

Parrot driving a car = amazing!!!